February Vacation is right around the corner and the Clubhouse drop-in program will be open! Join from Tuesday, February 20th through Friday, February 23rd from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The Club will be closed Monday, February 19th! Come down to compete in Color Wars and join us for a variety of programs, activities, and games all week!
What you need to know:
- Color Wars: We will be competing all week with special events every day and specific programs that can earn your team points! All members are encouraged to participant and help their team earn points. Club members can join in all week and will be put on a team when they get to the Club!
- Drop-in Day: The week will run like a typical drop-in day with a variety of programs and activities every hour for members to participate in! There will be choices available in the gym, art room, TECH lab and teen center activities all day.
- Lunch: Members can buy a pizza lunch for $4. This lunch includes a slice of pizza, two snacks, and a drink. Those interested should order their lunch when they arrive at the Club at the front desk, no later than 11:00 a.m. The Cadillac Cafe will be open from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and will serve other snacks after lunch!
- Free Swim: Members are invited to swim each day during vacation. All members wishing to swim must bring a bathing suit, towel, and dry clothes to wear after swim. Elementary members will swim from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and middle and high school members from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Drop Off & Pick Up: Please note that the drop-in program does not offer extended hours. Members can not arrive before 9:00 a.m. and must be picked up by 5:00 p.m.
We are looking forward to a fun and memorable week with our members!